OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:56
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:55 Yall why does my phone work better on 5G than it does wifi
How are your hares?
Good lolz prolly gonna draw more later

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:58
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:56
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:55 Yall why does my phone work better on 5G than it does wifi
How are your hares?
Good lolz prolly gonna draw more later
I hope they're having a good life!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:47
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:47
Emiline Hunter wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:45
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:45
Emiline Hunter wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:44 *peeks in*
Emi!!!
Lily!!!
Hru?
I'm good!! About to go out to a friend's partyy!! Hru?
Good too! Enjoy the party!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 9 May 2026, 19:00 Goodnight!!
night jules!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
How many of you guys did I rickroll yet?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 19:06 How many of you guys did I rickroll yet?
me..........

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Guys? What is the code to put a poll/vote in threads?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 19:11 Guys? What is the code to put a poll/vote in threads?
So when you create a new one, and go alllll the way to the bottom, you'll see a survey option

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 19:12
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 19:11 Guys? What is the code to put a poll/vote in threads?
So when you create a new one, and go alllll the way to the bottom, you'll see a survey option
Ohhhhkkk!! THANKS!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles