OOC Let's Chat!

Cuz, please calm down...?

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:01 MY NEW BOOK
Really interesting great read

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:03 Cuz, please calm down...?
BUT THEN IT WON'T BE CHAOTIC! 👹

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:03
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:01 MY NEW BOOK
Really interesting great read
Thanks, took a lot of time to write, can I get more opinions?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
I need more beads, ugh.....

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
I’m so annoyed right now

I’m being scammed someone just raised the price of an order last minute because they want a buy a broom

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Hugs @Briar Anderson
You made me cry sm and the only thing I want now is a hug.....to you.
You are so so so so strong.
I cant put into words how big of an affect you put on me rn.
But strike through and fr if I was with u rn I will never let sm1 as special as u to be treated like that :cryhappy:

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:08 I’m so annoyed right now

I’m being scammed someone just raised the price of an order last minute because they want a buy a broom
Tell them that you don't have enough?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:08 I’m so annoyed right now

I’m being scammed someone just raised the price of an order last minute because they want a buy a broom
Bro What?
Last edited by Madeline Tomlinson on 9 May 2026, 17:09, edited 1 time in total.

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:08 I’m so annoyed right now

I’m being scammed someone just raised the price of an order last minute because they want a buy a broom
That's messed up

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."