Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-42

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-43

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-44

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-45

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-46

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-47

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-48

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-50

Its during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light - Aristotle

shop ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ helena ✧˖°. ency

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-49?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-50!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.