Name a fictional character A-Z!

Superman

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Tris (Beatrice) Prior from Divergent

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Underdog

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Velma (scooby doo)

Its during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light - Aristotle

shop ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ helena ✧˖°. ency

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Willy Wonka

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Xaden Rioson

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Yoshi

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Zoe Nightshade

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Name a fictional character A-Z!
Aizawa MHA

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Baloo

Aurora Belle
follow your dreams