Profile picture rating
10/10 mwah
same also gonna reply to the RP Lauren
same also gonna reply to the RP Lauren
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Profile picture rating
10/10 gorg!!
Profile picture rating
100/10 amazing!!! ok pls dont mind lauren's internal monologue spams im always like that in rp's
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
Profile picture rating
9.7/10 Cuteee ummm okay?
Profile picture rating
7/10 lovely but a bit exagerated
Last edited by Alex Adams on 9 May 2026, 17:28, edited 1 time in total.
sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ |
||
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.” |
Profile picture rating
9/10 pretty!!!
I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait
Profile picture rating
10/10 handsome, my type of guy xD
Profile picture rating
7/10 cute !!