Let's Chat!
ESTHERR
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
LILSS
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Yep! Seasonal thing I do
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
wyd?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hi Esther and Emily!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Goodnight everyone. It is 6 am and I've got to clean the entire house tomorrow before my father shows up. Wish me luck. I hate cleaning and I'm a serial procrastinator. So naturally i wait till the day before.
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
Nothing. You?
Hey Cass!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Good luck!River Grimes wrote: 9 May 2026, 13:08 Goodnight everyone. It is 6 am and I've got to clean the entire house tomorrow before my father shows up. Wish me luck. I hate cleaning and I'm a serial procrastinator. So naturally i wait till the day before.
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
making a presentationEsther Meadows wrote: 9 May 2026, 13:13Nothing. You?
Hey Cass!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
hru Esther? Good luck River!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball