OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:21
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:21
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:18
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:17
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:16

IDKK......... they are deciding that they might be enemies.....................
Eh?
yup, apparently that's a lore too
SINCE WHEN???
idk ask them!
Ooh gossip….

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Tina Carille wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:22
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:21
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:21
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:18
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:17

Eh?
yup, apparently that's a lore too
SINCE WHEN???
idk ask them!
Ooh gossip….
Ever since I came on as Briar, due to some reason or the other, there has always been some...

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:22
Tina Carille wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:22
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:21
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:21
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:18

yup, apparently that's a lore too
SINCE WHEN???
idk ask them!
Ooh gossip….
Ever since I came on as Briar, due to some reason or the other, there has always been some...
well, you are the matchmaker here......

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:22
Tina Carille wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:22
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:21
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:21
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:18

yup, apparently that's a lore too
SINCE WHEN???
idk ask them!
Ooh gossip….
Ever since I came on as Briar, due to some reason or the other, there has always been some...
But this is like, more than usual. Like I’ve been on since December 25. There’s never been this much

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Lily, Kora and everyone else!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:26 Hi Lily, Kora and everyone else!
hru?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hai Cassie! I’m working on that response rn. I’m a bit busy… But I’ll come rlly rlly soon

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Why do I feel like my iNPC's going to be more chaotic than me even though we have what basically feels like the opposite personalities, lol?

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Tina Carille wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:23
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:22
Tina Carille wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:22
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:21
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 12:21

SINCE WHEN???
idk ask them!
Ooh gossip….
Ever since I came on as Briar, due to some reason or the other, there has always been some...
But this is like, more than usual. Like I’ve been on since December 25. There’s never been this much
I've been here for 2 years...

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
It’s so quiet at the moment

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6