OOC Let's Chat!

@Laverne Taylor YOUR SEARCH IS OVER!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:49 @Laverne Taylor YOUR SEARCH IS OVER!!
did you notive that there pfp's are sort of matching each others?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:50
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:49 @Laverne Taylor YOUR SEARCH IS OVER!!
did you notive that there pfp's are sort of matching each others?
ofc!!! I MADE IT! :grin:

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:51
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:50
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:49 @Laverne Taylor YOUR SEARCH IS OVER!!
did you notive that there pfp's are sort of matching each others?
ofc!!! I MADE IT! :grin:
THAT'S GREAT!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:51
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:51
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:50
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:49 @Laverne Taylor YOUR SEARCH IS OVER!!
did you notive that there pfp's are sort of matching each others?
ofc!!! I MADE IT! :grin:
THAT'S GREAT!!!
YEAH RIVERNE NEEDED IT TOO!!! HAHAHA

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:51
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:51
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:51
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:50
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:49 @Laverne Taylor YOUR SEARCH IS OVER!!
did you notive that there pfp's are sort of matching each others?
ofc!!! I MADE IT! :grin:
THAT'S GREAT!!!
YEAH RIVERNE NEEDED IT TOO!!! HAHAHA
YUP!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:47
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:46
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:45
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:45
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:44

i acn understand your anger at ry and nick.... what did lav do tho?
NO i was talking about the party they didn't post we can only start if they post
oh, IC?
yeah
but NOW! U can only hold pranks and mischief with the group btw WE WILL NEVER LEAVE U!!
Thanks :lol:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
How is everyone. I'm currently about to rage at tamodatchi life

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:52 How is everyone. I'm currently about to rage at tamodatchi life
Hey Riv

Long time no see

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:52
River Grimes wrote: 9 May 2026, 11:52 How is everyone. I'm currently about to rage at tamodatchi life
Hey Riv

Long time no see
Hey Lav. How are you

Loner Mudblood