Name a fictional character A-Z!

Iris Ellingham

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Name a fictional character A-Z!
Jack Sparrow

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Kai Azerrr!!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Luke Skywalker

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Moana

𝓜𝓪𝓮𝓿𝓮. 𝓛. 𝓐

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Nico di Angelo

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Name a fictional character A-Z!
Oscar the Grouch

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Percy Jackson

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Quick Draw McGraw

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

Name a fictional character A-Z!
R2-D2

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6