OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 09:18 GUYSSSSSS
BRI HAS A TWIN NOW
@Rose Hazel Anderson
AYYYYY LETS GOOOOO

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks in*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
:bye:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
:bye:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone, how have you all been?

๐“œ๐“ช๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ. ๐“›. ๐“

OOC Let's Chat!
Maeve Luna Alexandre wrote: 9 May 2026, 10:31 Hi everyone, how have you all been?
Hey Maeve! I am good, wbu?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 10:32
Maeve Luna Alexandre wrote: 9 May 2026, 10:31 Hi everyone, how have you all been?
Hey Maeve! I am good, wbu?
Same here, thank you for asking ^^

๐“œ๐“ช๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ. ๐“›. ๐“

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 9 May 2026, 10:14:bye:
JULES!!!!