OOC Let's Chat!

Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 09:03
Laverne Taylor wrote: 9 May 2026, 09:03
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 09:02
Laverne Taylor wrote: 9 May 2026, 09:01 Hi guys
LAV!!! how you feeling?
Bad..
Awww whats wrong???
I'm admitted in the hospital...

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 9 May 2026, 09:03
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 09:03
Laverne Taylor wrote: 9 May 2026, 09:03
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 09:02
Laverne Taylor wrote: 9 May 2026, 09:01 Hi guys
LAV!!! how you feeling?
Bad..
Awww whats wrong???
I'm admitted in the hospital...
Oh no! Hope you feel better! <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 May 2026, 09:04
Laverne Taylor wrote: 9 May 2026, 09:03
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 09:03
Laverne Taylor wrote: 9 May 2026, 09:03
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 09:02

LAV!!! how you feeling?
Bad..
Awww whats wrong???
I'm admitted in the hospital...
Oh no! Hope you feel better! <3
Hey lassi!
Last edited by Laverne Taylor on 9 May 2026, 09:05, edited 1 time in total.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 9 May 2026, 09:03
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 09:03
Laverne Taylor wrote: 9 May 2026, 09:03
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 09:02
Laverne Taylor wrote: 9 May 2026, 09:01 Hi guys
LAV!!! how you feeling?
Bad..
Awww whats wrong???
I'm admitted in the hospital...
Awwww lav get better

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 09:04
Laverne Taylor wrote: 9 May 2026, 09:03
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 09:03
Laverne Taylor wrote: 9 May 2026, 09:03
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 09:02

LAV!!! how you feeling?
Bad..
Awww whats wrong???
I'm admitted in the hospital...
Awwww lav get better
Thanks...

Anyways whats up?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 9 May 2026, 09:03
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 09:03
Laverne Taylor wrote: 9 May 2026, 09:03
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 09:02
Laverne Taylor wrote: 9 May 2026, 09:01 Hi guys
LAV!!! how you feeling?
Bad..
Awww whats wrong???
I'm admitted in the hospital...
Oh, hope you get better

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
GUYSSSSSS
BRI HAS A TWIN NOW
@Rose Hazel Anderson

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
I got an ad for a my little pony episode well really it's a whole episode and im watching it now lol

β˜†"And the stars look very different today"β˜† The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 09:18 GUYSSSSSS
BRI HAS A TWIN NOW
@Rose Hazel Anderson
YAYY!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 09:18 GUYSSSSSS
BRI HAS A TWIN NOW
@Rose Hazel Anderson
Niicccceeeee!!!