Let's Chat!
0H THATLily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 08:55i already did! you and ry bothBriar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 08:53ME T00!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
yup...Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 08:55About the owl?Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 08:55i already did! you and ry both
@Briar Anderson yeah that
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
OhhhhkkkLily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 08:57yup...Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 08:55About the owl?
@Briar Anderson yeah that
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Hi guys
Let's Chat!
Hiya Lav wsp
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Nothing....
Let's Chat!
LAV!!! how you feeling?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
LAVIEEEE
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Bad..
Let's Chat!
Awww whats wrong???Laverne Taylor wrote: 9 May 2026, 09:03Bad..
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles