OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 08:55
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 08:53
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 08:32
Melissa Blake wrote: 9 May 2026, 08:31
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 08:30

i will owl you that
Sure
sent :biggrin:
ME T00!
i already did! you and ry both
0H THAT

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 08:55
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 08:55
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 08:53
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 08:32
Melissa Blake wrote: 9 May 2026, 08:31

Sure
sent :biggrin:
ME T00!
i already did! you and ry both
About the owl?
yup...

@Briar Anderson yeah that

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 08:57
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 08:55
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 08:55
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 08:53
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 08:32

sent :biggrin:
ME T00!
i already did! you and ry both
About the owl?
yup...

@Briar Anderson yeah that
Ohhhhkkk

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 9 May 2026, 09:01 Hi guys
Hiya Lav wsp

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 9 May 2026, 09:01
Laverne Taylor wrote: 9 May 2026, 09:01 Hi guys
Hiya Lav wsp
Nothing....

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 9 May 2026, 09:01 Hi guys
LAV!!! how you feeling?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 9 May 2026, 09:01 Hi guys
LAVIEEEE

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 09:02
Laverne Taylor wrote: 9 May 2026, 09:01 Hi guys
LAV!!! how you feeling?
Bad..

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 9 May 2026, 09:03
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 09:02
Laverne Taylor wrote: 9 May 2026, 09:01 Hi guys
LAV!!! how you feeling?
Bad..
Awww whats wrong???

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles