OOC Let's Chat!

Night guys!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Night Av!

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 May 2026, 03:53 Yall I don't think I'm even allowed to talk anymore cause my parents enjoy teasing me because of my accent it's partly my fault because i leaned into it but now it's just how i talk
that really sucks, i'm sorry! you can still always talk to us! maybe tell your parents that it upsets you?

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 9 May 2026, 03:58 Night guys!
Night Avery!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 9 May 2026, 03:59
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 May 2026, 03:53 Yall I don't think I'm even allowed to talk anymore cause my parents enjoy teasing me because of my accent it's partly my fault because i leaned into it but now it's just how i talk
that really sucks, i'm sorry! you can still always talk to us! maybe tell your parents that it upsets you?
Oh, they're well aware And when they tease me it makes my accent worse or more obvious And they think it's hilarious And sometimes it can be

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning chat!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Lils

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 04:14 Morning chat!
Morning!

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Lily

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Lassi!! Meli!!! Hana!!! Hru guys??

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9