Let's Chat!
I still have Dyl to write. . .Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 May 2026, 01:51Bye! I still need to write first ball posts for both of my charactersAvery Gray wrote: 9 May 2026, 01:34 Hihi!
Whew! It felt good to get another ball post out! My motivation to write is slowly coming back!
Well, I'm going to try and study for a moment, but I'll probably be back to write more or chat. lol
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
There going to arrive right when the fire chaos startsAvery Gray wrote: 9 May 2026, 01:56I still have Dyl to write. . .Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 May 2026, 01:51Bye! I still need to write first ball posts for both of my charactersAvery Gray wrote: 9 May 2026, 01:34 Hihi!
Whew! It felt good to get another ball post out! My motivation to write is slowly coming back!
Well, I'm going to try and study for a moment, but I'll probably be back to write more or chat. lol
Let's Chat!
Omg! I just learned that someone (most likely my original coach) complained to our athletic director and those big guys that the place where I'm doing wrestling for off season is trying to recruit their "better ranking wrestlers" because I ranked first in league and that the team I'm with is trying to keep their "league rankings" looking good. So then they had to argue with everyone to say that I'm going on my own will!!!
Let's Chat!
Oh my gosh that's wild and awesome that you ranked first!Hazel Nelson wrote: 9 May 2026, 02:01 Omg! I just learned that someone (most likely my original coach) complained to our athletic director and those big guys that the place where I'm doing wrestling for off season is trying to recruit their "better ranking wrestlers" because I ranked first in league and that the team I'm with is trying to keep their "league rankings" looking good. So then they had to argue with everyone to say that I'm going on my own will!!!
Let's Chat!
YEAH!!! YOU SHOW THEM WHO'S BOSS!!!Hazel Nelson wrote: 9 May 2026, 02:01 Omg! I just learned that someone (most likely my original coach) complained to our athletic director and those big guys that the place where I'm doing wrestling for off season is trying to recruit their "better ranking wrestlers" because I ranked first in league and that the team I'm with is trying to keep their "league rankings" looking good. So then they had to argue with everyone to say that I'm going on my own will!!!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Yall I don't think I'm even allowed to talk anymore cause my parents enjoy teasing me because of my accent it's partly my fault because i leaned into it but now it's just how i talk
Let's Chat!
How are you Laasya?
she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore