Let's Chat!
I guessed that. 
I was just saying in general for me since I'm happy I finally have a break for the weekend.
I was just saying in general for me since I'm happy I finally have a break for the weekend.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I'm mostly free this week as well, but I am packed next week. I got a birthday party for my father's half-cousin's son on the 16thI note, I am in EDT time for precist results?, my cousin's baby shower on the 17th, the same camp I went to last year for a week, aka, from the 18th to the 22nd, and then a performance on the 23rd.
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Heyyyyy
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Hello!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Hihi!
Whew! It felt good to get another ball post out! My motivation to write is slowly coming back!
Well, I'm going to try and study for a moment, but I'll probably be back to write more or chat. lol
Whew! It felt good to get another ball post out! My motivation to write is slowly coming back!
Well, I'm going to try and study for a moment, but I'll probably be back to write more or chat. lol
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Okkk. Byee for now!! Good luck on ur studyAvery Gray wrote: 9 May 2026, 01:34 Hihi!
Whew! It felt good to get another ball post out! My motivation to write is slowly coming back!
Well, I'm going to try and study for a moment, but I'll probably be back to write more or chat. lol
Let's Chat!
Bye! I still need to write first ball posts for both of my charactersAvery Gray wrote: 9 May 2026, 01:34 Hihi!
Whew! It felt good to get another ball post out! My motivation to write is slowly coming back!
Well, I'm going to try and study for a moment, but I'll probably be back to write more or chat. lol