OOC Let's Chat!

I guessed that. :)

I was just saying in general for me since I'm happy I finally have a break for the weekend.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm mostly free this week as well, but I am packed next week. I got a birthday party for my father's half-cousin's son on the 16thI note, I am in EDT time for precist results?, my cousin's baby shower on the 17th, the same camp I went to last year for a week, aka, from the 18th to the 22nd, and then a performance on the 23rd.

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyyyy

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning hio!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Lex

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hihi!

Whew! It felt good to get another ball post out! My motivation to write is slowly coming back! :lol:

Well, I'm going to try and study for a moment, but I'll probably be back to write more or chat. lol

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 9 May 2026, 01:34 Hihi!

Whew! It felt good to get another ball post out! My motivation to write is slowly coming back! :lol:

Well, I'm going to try and study for a moment, but I'll probably be back to write more or chat. lol
Okkk. Byee for now!! Good luck on ur study

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 9 May 2026, 01:34 Hihi!

Whew! It felt good to get another ball post out! My motivation to write is slowly coming back! :lol:

Well, I'm going to try and study for a moment, but I'll probably be back to write more or chat. lol
Bye! I still need to write first ball posts for both of my characters