Name a fictional character A-Z!

Ariel

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Bradley From Wolverine origins

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Cinderella

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Dr Dolittle

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Eloise Bridgerton

"I was good. I was really good"

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Francesca Bridgerton
OMG fellow Bridgerton fan?!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Goldilocks (and the three bears)

Its during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light - Aristotle

shop ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ helena ✧˖°. ency

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Hyacinth Bridgerton

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Amalie Leclerc wrote: 8 May 2026, 18:16 Francesca Bridgerton
OMG fellow Bridgerton fan?!
Inej Ghafa

YESS JUST FINISHED THE BOOKS AND RE-WATCHED THE SERIES

"I was good. I was really good"

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Hyacinth Bridgerton

Cool! Im done with the series but I havent the read the books yet!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.