Let's Chat!
FOR YOUR SAFEKEEPINGSilas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 18:20Sleep well!
Edit: apparently this was my 666th post. never posting again, bye y'all /j
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Night Lils!!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
TEARS OF FIRE CHAPTER 1 POSTED!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Awesome to be here!! its great to see that the OOC chat hasn't changed much in the 4 years ive been gone. i hope all of yall are having a nice and enjoyable Friday!
Let's Chat!
Welcome new Hufflepuff! If you need anything feel free to owl me, happy to help fellow Huffie's (owl Ellie Randensmith)
| sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 6 Ellie PC wis • 8 | arc • 5 | acc • 5 | ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀𝕎𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣 ⠀⠀ |
Let's Chat!
I will definitely keep that in mind! this place is in a lot of ways the same and a lot of ways different, so im having to learn everything over again! thank you for offering summer!
Let's Chat!
Welcome back to the site! I hope you're having a lovely day tooJason Maxor wrote: 8 May 2026, 18:47 Awesome to be here!! its great to see that the OOC chat hasn't changed much in the 4 years ive been gone. i hope all of yall are having a nice and enjoyable Friday!
Let's Chat!
Sigh im not having the best day cause a old account i had somehow got hacked, a different app went down hill incredibly fast and i can't find something ive been looking for for three days
Let's Chat!
LolBriar Anderson wrote: 8 May 2026, 18:22FOR YOUR SAFEKEEPINGSilas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 18:20Sleep well!
Edit: apparently this was my 666th post. never posting again, bye y'all /j
![]()
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Hello peeps!!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |