OOC Let's Chat!

Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 18:20
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 18:18 Night hio!!! <3 <3
Sleep well!

Edit: apparently this was my 666th post. never posting again, bye y'all /j
FOR YOUR SAFEKEEPING
Image posted by the member

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 18:18 Night hio!!! <3 <3
Night Lils!!

OOC Let's Chat!
TEARS OF FIRE CHAPTER 1 POSTED!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Awesome to be here!! its great to see that the OOC chat hasn't changed much in the 4 years ive been gone. i hope all of yall are having a nice and enjoyable Friday!

OOC Let's Chat!
Welcome new Hufflepuff! If you need anything feel free to owl me, happy to help fellow Huffie's (owl Ellie Randensmith)

sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 6
Ellie PC
wis • 8 | arc • 5 | acc • 5
sta • 6 | eva • 6 | str • 5
Summer iNPC
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 6

OOC Let's Chat!
I will definitely keep that in mind! this place is in a lot of ways the same and a lot of ways different, so im having to learn everything over again! thank you for offering summer!

OOC Let's Chat!
Jason Maxor wrote: 8 May 2026, 18:47 Awesome to be here!! its great to see that the OOC chat hasn't changed much in the 4 years ive been gone. i hope all of yall are having a nice and enjoyable Friday!
Welcome back to the site! I hope you're having a lovely day too ^^ And hii everyone o/

ᴏɴᴇ ꜰᴏᴏᴛ ɪɴ ᴀ ꜰᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇ ; ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʙʏꜱꜱ
ᴇɴᴄʏ: 𓃥

OOC Let's Chat!
Sigh im not having the best day cause a old account i had somehow got hacked, a different app went down hill incredibly fast and i can't find something ive been looking for for three days

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 8 May 2026, 18:22
Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 18:20
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 18:18 Night hio!!! <3 <3
Sleep well!

Edit: apparently this was my 666th post. never posting again, bye y'all /j
FOR YOUR SAFEKEEPING
Image posted by the member
Lol

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello peeps!!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.