OOC Let's Chat!

I HAVE SOOOO MANY REPLIES TO DO
Pick a number between 1 to 5 people

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
3

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:49 I HAVE SOOOO MANY REPLIES TO DO
Pick a number between 1 to 5 people
TELL THE DUDE'S NAMEE!!

no 2

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:50
Briar Anderson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:49 I HAVE SOOOO MANY REPLIES TO DO
Pick a number between 1 to 5 people
TELL THE DUDE'S NAMEE!!

no 2
OH MADDIE'S RP
You really wanna know?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:40
Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:37
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:36
Reducio
Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:35
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:33

Good! Just had my dinner. Get better! <3
Thank you! Hope your dinner was good.
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:33

Well theres a group of troublemakers Mischief 2.0! Sign ups is for the group here
Oh interestinggg, how many people were you looking for?


4-5? idk...loml
Oh, so are you all set?
Nah, anyone can be selected! Many people can sign-up and we will select some from them We as in Me and Lils
Hmmm okay :eyes:

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:40
Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:37
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:36
Reducio
Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:35
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:33

Good! Just had my dinner. Get better! <3
Thank you! Hope your dinner was good.
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:33

Well theres a group of troublemakers Mischief 2.0! Sign ups is for the group here
Oh interestinggg, how many people were you looking for?


4-5? idk...loml
Oh, so are you all set?
Nah, anyone can be selected! Many people can sign-up and we will select some from them We as in Me and Lils
Accept Rydes plss

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:52
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:50
Briar Anderson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:49 I HAVE SOOOO MANY REPLIES TO DO
Pick a number between 1 to 5 people
TELL THE DUDE'S NAMEE!!

no 2
OH MADDIE'S RP
You really wanna know?
Yaas!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Tip: NEVER follow your intrusive thoughts and order stuff in like 5 shops. You'll end up BROKE.

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:58
Briar Anderson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:52
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:50
Briar Anderson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:49 I HAVE SOOOO MANY REPLIES TO DO
Pick a number between 1 to 5 people
TELL THE DUDE'S NAMEE!!

no 2
OH MADDIE'S RP
You really wanna know?
Yaas!!
THE DUDE IS
Iaintstupid

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
*sigh* i did that a month ago and i'm still broke :sad:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?