Let's Chat!
I HAVE SOOOO MANY REPLIES TO DO
Pick a number between 1 to 5 people
Pick a number between 1 to 5 people
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
3
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
TELL THE DUDE'S NAMEE!!Briar Anderson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:49 I HAVE SOOOO MANY REPLIES TO DO
Pick a number between 1 to 5 people
no 2
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
OH MADDIE'S RPMelissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:50TELL THE DUDE'S NAMEE!!Briar Anderson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:49 I HAVE SOOOO MANY REPLIES TO DO
Pick a number between 1 to 5 people
no 2
You really wanna know?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Hmmm okayMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:40Nah, anyone can be selected! Many people can sign-up and we will select some from them We as in Me and LilsSilas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:37Oh, so are you all set?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:36ReducioSilas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:35Thank you! Hope your dinner was good.
Oh interestinggg, how many people were you looking for?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:33
Well theres a group of troublemakers Mischief 2.0! Sign ups is for the group here
4-5? idk...loml
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Accept Rydes plssMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:40Nah, anyone can be selected! Many people can sign-up and we will select some from them We as in Me and LilsSilas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:37Oh, so are you all set?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:36ReducioSilas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:35Thank you! Hope your dinner was good.
Oh interestinggg, how many people were you looking for?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:33
Well theres a group of troublemakers Mischief 2.0! Sign ups is for the group here
4-5? idk...loml
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Yaas!!Briar Anderson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:52OH MADDIE'S RPMelissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:50TELL THE DUDE'S NAMEE!!Briar Anderson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:49 I HAVE SOOOO MANY REPLIES TO DO
Pick a number between 1 to 5 people
no 2
You really wanna know?
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Tip: NEVER follow your intrusive thoughts and order stuff in like 5 shops. You'll end up BROKE.
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
THE DUDE ISMelissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:58Yaas!!Briar Anderson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:52OH MADDIE'S RPMelissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:50TELL THE DUDE'S NAMEE!!Briar Anderson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:49 I HAVE SOOOO MANY REPLIES TO DO
Pick a number between 1 to 5 people
no 2
You really wanna know?
Iaintstupid
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
*sigh* i did that a month ago and i'm still broke![]()