Let's Chat!
We need to have himMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:27UH HUH! I DONT NEED HIM!!!
I NEED SOMETHINGS AWAY FROM HIM!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Good! Just had my dinner. Get better!Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:30Slightly sick as I said, you?Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:28How are ya?Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:28I'm okay I guess, kind of sick again rip
![]()
Last edited by Esther Meadows on 8 May 2026, 17:33, edited 1 time in total.
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Well theres a group of troublemakers Mischief 2.0! Sign ups is for the group hereSilas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:31Silas definitely isEsther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:29The reason I didn’t sign up is because Laasya isn’t the detention causing person.What are the sign ups for?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
A B C D E F G H I J K
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Thank you! Hope your dinner was good.Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:33Good! Just had my dinner. Get better!Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:30Slightly sick as I said, you?Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:28How are ya?![]()
Oh interestinggg, how many people were you looking for?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:33Well theres a group of troublemakers Mischief 2.0! Sign ups is for the group hereSilas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:31Silas definitely isEsther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:29The reason I didn’t sign up is because Laasya isn’t the detention causing person.What are the sign ups for?
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Reducio
Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:35Thank you! Hope your dinner was good.Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:33Good! Just had my dinner. Get better!Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:30Slightly sick as I said, you?![]()
Oh interestinggg, how many people were you looking for?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:33Well theres a group of troublemakers Mischief 2.0! Sign ups is for the group hereSilas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:31Silas definitely isEsther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:29The reason I didn’t sign up is because Laasya isn’t the detention causing person.What are the sign ups for?
4-5? idk...loml
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Oh, so are you all set?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:36ReducioSilas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:35Thank you! Hope your dinner was good.Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:33Good! Just had my dinner. Get better!![]()
Oh interestinggg, how many people were you looking for?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:33Well theres a group of troublemakers Mischief 2.0! Sign ups is for the group hereSilas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:31Silas definitely isEsther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:29
The reason I didn’t sign up is because Laasya isn’t the detention causing person.What are the sign ups for?
4-5? idk...loml
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
I already was wearing oneColin McCoire wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:30Try an armoured glove!Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:11All the wicket keepers get injured on their thumb all the damn time and this isn't the worst oneMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:10TAKE CARE OF URSELF! THIS SHOULDNT BE NORMAL!!Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:10Yep a Lil bit it happens all the time I'm sure it will recover by tmrw
Anyway imma be active when I go to "sleep"
FINE! CYA THEN IG?
TAKE CARE GIRLIE
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Nah, anyone can be selected! Many people can sign-up and we will select some from them We as in Me and LilsSilas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:37Oh, so are you all set?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:36ReducioSilas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:35Thank you! Hope your dinner was good.
Oh interestinggg, how many people were you looking for?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:33Well theres a group of troublemakers Mischief 2.0! Sign ups is for the group here
4-5? idk...loml
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
I signed up gurlMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:40Nah, anyone can be selected! Many people can sign-up and we will select some from them We as in Me and LilsSilas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:37Oh, so are you all set?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:36ReducioSilas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:35Thank you! Hope your dinner was good.
Oh interestinggg, how many people were you looking for?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:33
Well theres a group of troublemakers Mischief 2.0! Sign ups is for the group here
4-5? idk...loml
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."