Name a fictional character A-Z!
Ariel
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Bradley From Wolverine origins
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Cinderella
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Dr Dolittle
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Eloise Bridgerton
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Francesca Bridgerton
OMG fellow Bridgerton fan?!
OMG fellow Bridgerton fan?!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Hyacinth Bridgerton
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Inej Ghafa
YESS JUST FINISHED THE BOOKS AND RE-WATCHED THE SERIES
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Hyacinth Bridgerton
Cool! Im done with the series but I havent the read the books yet!
Cool! Im done with the series but I havent the read the books yet!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.