OOC Let's Chat!

Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:27
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:26
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:25 CHAT! WE GOT SO MANY SIGN UPS!
Yupp, ry is gonna do that too, hope so
UH HUH! I DONT NEED HIM!!!
I NEED SOMETHINGS AWAY FROM HIM!!!
We need to have him

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:30
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:28
Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:28
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:23
Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:23

How are youuu
Good, wbu?
I'm okay I guess, kind of sick again rip
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:26
Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:22 Hellooo
Heya!
:bye:
How are ya?
Slightly sick as I said, you?
Good! Just had my dinner. Get better! <3
Last edited by Esther Meadows on 8 May 2026, 17:33, edited 1 time in total.

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:31
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:29
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:29 Now I am confused about who to choose!!!!
The reason I didn’t sign up is because Laasya isn’t the detention causing person.
Silas definitely is :lol: What are the sign ups for?
Well theres a group of troublemakers Mischief 2.0! Sign ups is for the group here

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
A B C D E F G H I J K

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:33
Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:30
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:28
Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:28
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:23

Good, wbu?
I'm okay I guess, kind of sick again rip
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:26

Heya!
:bye:
How are ya?
Slightly sick as I said, you?
Good! Just had my dinner. Get better! <3
Thank you! Hope your dinner was good.
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:33
Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:31
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:29
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:29 Now I am confused about who to choose!!!!
The reason I didn’t sign up is because Laasya isn’t the detention causing person.
Silas definitely is :lol: What are the sign ups for?
Well theres a group of troublemakers Mischief 2.0! Sign ups is for the group here
Oh interestinggg, how many people were you looking for?

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:35
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:33
Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:30
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:28
Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:28

I'm okay I guess, kind of sick again rip



:bye:
How are ya?
Slightly sick as I said, you?
Good! Just had my dinner. Get better! <3
Thank you! Hope your dinner was good.
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:33
Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:31
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:29
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:29 Now I am confused about who to choose!!!!
The reason I didn’t sign up is because Laasya isn’t the detention causing person.
Silas definitely is :lol: What are the sign ups for?
Well theres a group of troublemakers Mischief 2.0! Sign ups is for the group here
Oh interestinggg, how many people were you looking for?


4-5? idk...loml

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:36
Reducio
Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:35
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:33
Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:30
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:28

How are ya?
Slightly sick as I said, you?
Good! Just had my dinner. Get better! <3
Thank you! Hope your dinner was good.
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:33
Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:31
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:29

The reason I didn’t sign up is because Laasya isn’t the detention causing person.
Silas definitely is :lol: What are the sign ups for?
Well theres a group of troublemakers Mischief 2.0! Sign ups is for the group here
Oh interestinggg, how many people were you looking for?


4-5? idk...loml
Oh, so are you all set?

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:30
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:11
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:10
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:10
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:09

MELIIIII!!!!!!!!
ARE U GOOD?
Yep a Lil bit it happens all the time I'm sure it will recover by tmrw

Anyway imma be active when I go to "sleep"
TAKE CARE OF URSELF! THIS SHOULDNT BE NORMAL!!

FINE! CYA THEN IG?
TAKE CARE GIRLIE
All the wicket keepers get injured on their thumb all the damn time and this isn't the worst one
Try an armoured glove!
I already was wearing one

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:37
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:36
Reducio
Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:35
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:33
Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:30

Slightly sick as I said, you?
Good! Just had my dinner. Get better! <3
Thank you! Hope your dinner was good.
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:33
Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:31

Silas definitely is :lol: What are the sign ups for?
Well theres a group of troublemakers Mischief 2.0! Sign ups is for the group here
Oh interestinggg, how many people were you looking for?


4-5? idk...loml
Oh, so are you all set?
Nah, anyone can be selected! Many people can sign-up and we will select some from them We as in Me and Lils

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:40
Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:37
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:36
Reducio
Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:35
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:33

Good! Just had my dinner. Get better! <3
Thank you! Hope your dinner was good.
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:33

Well theres a group of troublemakers Mischief 2.0! Sign ups is for the group here
Oh interestinggg, how many people were you looking for?


4-5? idk...loml
Oh, so are you all set?
Nah, anyone can be selected! Many people can sign-up and we will select some from them We as in Me and Lils
I signed up gurl

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."