OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:26
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:25 CHAT! WE GOT SO MANY SIGN UPS!
Yupp, ry is gonna do that too, hope so
UH HUH! I DONT NEED HIM!!!
I NEED SOMETHINGS AWAY FROM HIM!!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Hullo all..

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
playing Animal Crossing

PC: Angel O'Connor

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:23
Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:23
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:22
Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:22 Hellooo
Heyy Silas
How are youuu
Good, wbu?
I'm okay I guess, kind of sick again rip
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:26
Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:22 Hellooo
Heya!
:bye:

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:28
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:23
Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:23
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:22
Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:22 Hellooo
Heyy Silas
How are youuu
Good, wbu?
I'm okay I guess, kind of sick again rip
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:26
Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:22 Hellooo
Heya!
:bye:
How are ya?

OOC Let's Chat!
Now I am confused about who to choose!!!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:29 Now I am confused about who to choose!!!!
The reason I didn’t sign up is because Laasya isn’t the detention causing person.

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:28
Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:28
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:23
Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:23
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:22

Heyy Silas
How are youuu
Good, wbu?
I'm okay I guess, kind of sick again rip
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:26
Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:22 Hellooo
Heya!
:bye:
How are ya?
Slightly sick as I said, you?

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:11
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:10
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:10
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:09
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:08

GURLL chillax
MELIIIII!!!!!!!!
ARE U GOOD?
Yep a Lil bit it happens all the time I'm sure it will recover by tmrw

Anyway imma be active when I go to "sleep"
TAKE CARE OF URSELF! THIS SHOULDNT BE NORMAL!!

FINE! CYA THEN IG?
TAKE CARE GIRLIE
All the wicket keepers get injured on their thumb all the damn time and this isn't the worst one
Try an armoured glove!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:29
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:29 Now I am confused about who to choose!!!!
The reason I didn’t sign up is because Laasya isn’t the detention causing person.
Silas definitely is :lol: What are the sign ups for?

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!