Let's Chat!
UH HUH! I DONT NEED HIM!!!
I NEED SOMETHINGS AWAY FROM HIM!!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Hullo all..
Let's Chat!
I'm okay I guess, kind of sick again ripLily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:23Good, wbu?
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
How are ya?Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:28I'm okay I guess, kind of sick again ripLily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:23Good, wbu?
![]()
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Now I am confused about who to choose!!!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
The reason I didn’t sign up is because Laasya isn’t the detention causing person.
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Slightly sick as I said, you?Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:28How are ya?Silas Norwood wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:28I'm okay I guess, kind of sick again ripLily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:23Good, wbu?
![]()
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Try an armoured glove!Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:11All the wicket keepers get injured on their thumb all the damn time and this isn't the worst oneMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:10TAKE CARE OF URSELF! THIS SHOULDNT BE NORMAL!!Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:10Yep a Lil bit it happens all the time I'm sure it will recover by tmrw
Anyway imma be active when I go to "sleep"
FINE! CYA THEN IG?
TAKE CARE GIRLIE
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Silas definitely isEsther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:29The reason I didn’t sign up is because Laasya isn’t the detention causing person.
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!