OOC Let's Chat!

Well since people wanted the sign ups to open again! here ya go!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:36
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:33
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:32
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:32
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:30

Well.....it was wrong so.....
But still
i fractured my thumb againnn
MELI, YOU REALLY NEED TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF
The same right thumb again.... :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
OH MY GOODNESS, MELI, ISTG IF YOU DONT TAKE CARE OF URSELF I AM GONNA KILL YOU
GURLL chillax

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:36
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:33
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:32
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:32

But still
i fractured my thumb againnn
MELI, YOU REALLY NEED TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF
The same right thumb again.... :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
OH MY GOODNESS, MELI, ISTG IF YOU DONT TAKE CARE OF URSELF I AM GONNA KILL YOU
GURLL chillax
MELIIIII!!!!!!!!
ARE U GOOD?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:36
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:33
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:32
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:32

But still
i fractured my thumb againnn
MELI, YOU REALLY NEED TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF
The same right thumb again.... :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
OH MY GOODNESS, MELI, ISTG IF YOU DONT TAKE CARE OF URSELF I AM GONNA KILL YOU
GURLL chillax
I am, this is my calm down

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:09
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:36
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:33
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:32

MELI, YOU REALLY NEED TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF
The same right thumb again.... :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
OH MY GOODNESS, MELI, ISTG IF YOU DONT TAKE CARE OF URSELF I AM GONNA KILL YOU
GURLL chillax
MELIIIII!!!!!!!!
ARE U GOOD?
Yep a Lil bit it happens all the time I'm sure it will recover by tmrw

Anyway imma be active when I go to "sleep"

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:10
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:09
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:36
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:33

The same right thumb again.... :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
OH MY GOODNESS, MELI, ISTG IF YOU DONT TAKE CARE OF URSELF I AM GONNA KILL YOU
GURLL chillax
MELIIIII!!!!!!!!
ARE U GOOD?
Yep a Lil bit it happens all the time I'm sure it will recover by tmrw

Anyway imma be active when I go to "sleep"
TAKE CARE OF URSELF! THIS SHOULDNT BE NORMAL!!

FINE! CYA THEN IG?
TAKE CARE GIRLIE

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:10
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:10
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:09
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:36

OH MY GOODNESS, MELI, ISTG IF YOU DONT TAKE CARE OF URSELF I AM GONNA KILL YOU
GURLL chillax
MELIIIII!!!!!!!!
ARE U GOOD?
Yep a Lil bit it happens all the time I'm sure it will recover by tmrw

Anyway imma be active when I go to "sleep"
TAKE CARE OF URSELF! THIS SHOULDNT BE NORMAL!!

FINE! CYA THEN IG?
TAKE CARE GIRLIE
All the wicket keepers get injured on their thumb all the damn time and this isn't the worst one

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:11
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:10
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:10
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:09
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:08

GURLL chillax
MELIIIII!!!!!!!!
ARE U GOOD?
Yep a Lil bit it happens all the time I'm sure it will recover by tmrw

Anyway imma be active when I go to "sleep"
TAKE CARE OF URSELF! THIS SHOULDNT BE NORMAL!!

FINE! CYA THEN IG?
TAKE CARE GIRLIE
All the wicket keepers get injured on their thumb all the damn time and this isn't the worst one
BUT U R MAH GIRLIE!!!!!!!!!!!
U NEED TO BE CAREFUL!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:12
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:11
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:10
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:10
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:09

MELIIIII!!!!!!!!
ARE U GOOD?
Yep a Lil bit it happens all the time I'm sure it will recover by tmrw

Anyway imma be active when I go to "sleep"
TAKE CARE OF URSELF! THIS SHOULDNT BE NORMAL!!

FINE! CYA THEN IG?
TAKE CARE GIRLIE
All the wicket keepers get injured on their thumb all the damn time and this isn't the worst one
BUT U R MAH GIRLIE!!!!!!!!!!!
U NEED TO BE CAREFUL!
AWWWWWW *gives Maddie :kiss2: :kiss2:

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:13
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:12
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:11
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:10
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:10

Yep a Lil bit it happens all the time I'm sure it will recover by tmrw

Anyway imma be active when I go to "sleep"
TAKE CARE OF URSELF! THIS SHOULDNT BE NORMAL!!

FINE! CYA THEN IG?
TAKE CARE GIRLIE
All the wicket keepers get injured on their thumb all the damn time and this isn't the worst one
BUT U R MAH GIRLIE!!!!!!!!!!!
U NEED TO BE CAREFUL!
AWWWWWW *gives Maddie :kiss2: :kiss2:
:biggrin:
TAKE CARE!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles