Let's Chat!
Well since people wanted the sign ups to open again! here ya go!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
GURLL chillaxLily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:36OH MY GOODNESS, MELI, ISTG IF YOU DONT TAKE CARE OF URSELF I AM GONNA KILL YOUMelissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:33The same right thumb again....Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:32MELI, YOU REALLY NEED TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF![]()
![]()
![]()
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
MELIIIII!!!!!!!!Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:08GURLL chillaxLily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:36OH MY GOODNESS, MELI, ISTG IF YOU DONT TAKE CARE OF URSELF I AM GONNA KILL YOUMelissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:33The same right thumb again....![]()
![]()
![]()
ARE U GOOD?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
I am, this is my calm downMelissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:08GURLL chillaxLily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:36OH MY GOODNESS, MELI, ISTG IF YOU DONT TAKE CARE OF URSELF I AM GONNA KILL YOUMelissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:33The same right thumb again....![]()
![]()
![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Yep a Lil bit it happens all the time I'm sure it will recover by tmrwMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:09MELIIIII!!!!!!!!Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:08GURLL chillaxLily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:36OH MY GOODNESS, MELI, ISTG IF YOU DONT TAKE CARE OF URSELF I AM GONNA KILL YOU
ARE U GOOD?
Anyway imma be active when I go to "sleep"
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
TAKE CARE OF URSELF! THIS SHOULDNT BE NORMAL!!Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:10Yep a Lil bit it happens all the time I'm sure it will recover by tmrwMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:09MELIIIII!!!!!!!!Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:08GURLL chillaxLily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:36OH MY GOODNESS, MELI, ISTG IF YOU DONT TAKE CARE OF URSELF I AM GONNA KILL YOU
ARE U GOOD?
Anyway imma be active when I go to "sleep"
FINE! CYA THEN IG?
TAKE CARE GIRLIE
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
All the wicket keepers get injured on their thumb all the damn time and this isn't the worst oneMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:10TAKE CARE OF URSELF! THIS SHOULDNT BE NORMAL!!Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:10Yep a Lil bit it happens all the time I'm sure it will recover by tmrwMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:09MELIIIII!!!!!!!!Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:08GURLL chillaxLily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:36
OH MY GOODNESS, MELI, ISTG IF YOU DONT TAKE CARE OF URSELF I AM GONNA KILL YOU
ARE U GOOD?
Anyway imma be active when I go to "sleep"
FINE! CYA THEN IG?
TAKE CARE GIRLIE
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
BUT U R MAH GIRLIE!!!!!!!!!!!Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:11All the wicket keepers get injured on their thumb all the damn time and this isn't the worst oneMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:10TAKE CARE OF URSELF! THIS SHOULDNT BE NORMAL!!Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:10Yep a Lil bit it happens all the time I'm sure it will recover by tmrw
Anyway imma be active when I go to "sleep"
FINE! CYA THEN IG?
TAKE CARE GIRLIE
U NEED TO BE CAREFUL!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
AWWWWWW *gives MaddieMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:12BUT U R MAH GIRLIE!!!!!!!!!!!Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:11All the wicket keepers get injured on their thumb all the damn time and this isn't the worst oneMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:10TAKE CARE OF URSELF! THIS SHOULDNT BE NORMAL!!Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:10Yep a Lil bit it happens all the time I'm sure it will recover by tmrw
Anyway imma be active when I go to "sleep"
FINE! CYA THEN IG?
TAKE CARE GIRLIE
U NEED TO BE CAREFUL!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:13AWWWWWW *gives MaddieMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:12BUT U R MAH GIRLIE!!!!!!!!!!!Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:11All the wicket keepers get injured on their thumb all the damn time and this isn't the worst oneMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:10TAKE CARE OF URSELF! THIS SHOULDNT BE NORMAL!!Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 17:10
Yep a Lil bit it happens all the time I'm sure it will recover by tmrw
Anyway imma be active when I go to "sleep"
FINE! CYA THEN IG?
TAKE CARE GIRLIE
U NEED TO BE CAREFUL!![]()
![]()
TAKE CARE!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles