OOC Let's Chat!

Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:29
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:24
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:15
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:14
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:13

WHY WONT YOU QUIT!!!
CUZ WE WANT SOMEONE FOR U
Tell me the name so that I can mentally prepare myself...
I think I might have a hunch!
Who ??
Well.....it was wrong so.....

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:23
Julia Evans wrote: 8 May 2026, 15:59
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 15:38 My poor phone 😭
NICK!!!! You nearly broke the site!
LAASYA/ESTHER I'M GONNA DO YOUR CODE!! Can you join stream on disc rn?
I can’t :cry2:
Its fine!! I took a break <3

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:31
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:23
Julia Evans wrote: 8 May 2026, 15:59
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 15:38 My poor phone 😭
NICK!!!! You nearly broke the site!
LAASYA/ESTHER I'M GONNA DO YOUR CODE!! Can you join stream on disc rn?
I can’t :cry2:
Its fine!! I took a break <3
Oh, alright! <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:30
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:29
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:24
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:15
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:14

CUZ WE WANT SOMEONE FOR U
Tell me the name so that I can mentally prepare myself...
I think I might have a hunch!
Who ??
Well.....it was wrong so.....
But still
i fractured my thumb againnn

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:32
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:30
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:29
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:24
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:15

Tell me the name so that I can mentally prepare myself...
I think I might have a hunch!
Who ??
Well.....it was wrong so.....
But still
i fractured my thumb againnn
MELI, YOU REALLY NEED TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:32
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:32
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:30
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:29
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:24

I think I might have a hunch!
Who ??
Well.....it was wrong so.....
But still
i fractured my thumb againnn
MELI, YOU REALLY NEED TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF
The same right thumb again.... :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:32
Julia Evans wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:31
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:23
Julia Evans wrote: 8 May 2026, 15:59
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 15:38 My poor phone 😭
NICK!!!! You nearly broke the site!
LAASYA/ESTHER I'M GONNA DO YOUR CODE!! Can you join stream on disc rn?
I can’t :cry2:
Its fine!! I took a break <3
Oh, alright! <3
nvm check your dc

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:33
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:32
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:32
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:30
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:29

Who ??
Well.....it was wrong so.....
But still
i fractured my thumb againnn
MELI, YOU REALLY NEED TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF
The same right thumb again.... :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
OH MY GOODNESS, MELI, ISTG IF YOU DONT TAKE CARE OF URSELF I AM GONNA KILL YOU

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:36
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:33
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:32
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:32
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:30

Well.....it was wrong so.....
But still
i fractured my thumb againnn
MELI, YOU REALLY NEED TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF
The same right thumb again.... :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
OH MY GOODNESS, MELI, ISTG IF YOU DONT TAKE CARE OF URSELF I AM GONNA KILL YOU
Let's not say things like that.

she moves like the tide β€” soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:29
Riley Bluescar wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:28 hi guys
Hey Riley
Hey hyd??

wis: 7 β€’ eva: 6
arc power: 5 β€’ Strength: 5
stamina: 7 β€’ acc: 5
π•†π•”π•–π•’π•Ÿ 𝔼π•ͺ𝕖𝕀
π‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘Ž π‘ π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘ π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop β€’ Owls β€’ Ency