Let's Chat!
Well.....it was wrong so.....Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:29Who ??Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:24I think I might have a hunch!Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:15Tell me the name so that I can mentally prepare myself...
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Its fine!! I took a breakEsther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:23I canβtJulia Evans wrote: 8 May 2026, 15:59LAASYA/ESTHER I'M GONNA DO YOUR CODE!! Can you join stream on disc rn?![]()
Let's Chat!
Oh, alright!Julia Evans wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:31Its fine!! I took a breakEsther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:23I canβtJulia Evans wrote: 8 May 2026, 15:59LAASYA/ESTHER I'M GONNA DO YOUR CODE!! Can you join stream on disc rn?![]()
![]()
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
But stillMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:30Well.....it was wrong so.....Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:29Who ??Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:24I think I might have a hunch!
i fractured my thumb againnn
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
MELI, YOU REALLY NEED TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELFMelissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:32But stillMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:30Well.....it was wrong so.....Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:29Who ??
i fractured my thumb againnn
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
The same right thumb again....Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:32MELI, YOU REALLY NEED TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELFMelissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:32But stillMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:30Well.....it was wrong so.....
i fractured my thumb againnn
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
nvm check your dcEsther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:32Oh, alright!Julia Evans wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:31Its fine!! I took a breakEsther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:23I canβtJulia Evans wrote: 8 May 2026, 15:59LAASYA/ESTHER I'M GONNA DO YOUR CODE!! Can you join stream on disc rn?![]()
![]()
![]()
Let's Chat!
OH MY GOODNESS, MELI, ISTG IF YOU DONT TAKE CARE OF URSELF I AM GONNA KILL YOUMelissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:33The same right thumb again....Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:32MELI, YOU REALLY NEED TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELFMelissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:32But still
i fractured my thumb againnn![]()
![]()
![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
Let's not say things like that.Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:36OH MY GOODNESS, MELI, ISTG IF YOU DONT TAKE CARE OF URSELF I AM GONNA KILL YOUMelissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:33The same right thumb again....Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 16:32MELI, YOU REALLY NEED TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF![]()
![]()
![]()
she moves like the tide β soft, but impossible to ignore
Let's Chat!
Hey hyd??
