OOC Let's Chat!

Rosalyn Willows wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:09 I HAVE RETURNED!!!

Hello everyone!!!
RRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE!!!!!! I just replied to one of our rps!

hiiiiiii hru Lav?

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:12
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:09 I HAVE RETURNED!!!

Hello everyone!!!
RRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE!!!!!! I just replied to one of our rps!

hru Lav?
CAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw!!! I'll reply soon, I've got a couple to do and an entire hour and a half!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:08
Laverne Taylor wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:06
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 13:52 MELIIIIIIIII, LAVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey Lils
WHY SO DOWN???
meh still not fine.. admitted...

Hey Cassie and Rosaa
ohh, take care Lavie!!! hope you get better soon.................

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:08
Laverne Taylor wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:06
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 13:52 MELIIIIIIIII, LAVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey Lils
WHY SO DOWN???
meh still not fine.. admitted...

Hey Cassie and Rosaa
Hiiii, how are you?!?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:16
Laverne Taylor wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:08
Laverne Taylor wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:06
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 13:52 MELIIIIIIIII, LAVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey Lils
WHY SO DOWN???
meh still not fine.. admitted...

Hey Cassie and Rosaa
ohh, take care Lavie!!! hope you get better soon.................
LILS!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
@Rosalyn Willows suree!! will get to the other probably tmr? hru?

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:17
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:16
Laverne Taylor wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:08
Laverne Taylor wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:06

hey Lils
WHY SO DOWN???
meh still not fine.. admitted...

Hey Cassie and Rosaa
ohh, take care Lavie!!! hope you get better soon.................
LILS!!!
ESTHER!!!!!!!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:17 @Rosalyn Willows suree!! will get to the other probably tmr? hru?
I'm good!!! So so so tireddddd, just took my huge test and then a nap after, the bell to switch classes woke me up!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:21
Cassie Jiang wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:17 @Rosalyn Willows suree!! will get to the other probably tmr? hru?
I'm good!!! So so so tireddddd, just took my huge test and then a nap after, the bell to switch classes woke me up!
wow!!! how's the test? have a nice rest after school today~

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball