OOC Let's Chat!

Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 13:21 :bye:
:bye:

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:00
Emiline Hunter wrote: 8 May 2026, 11:58
Avery Gray wrote: 8 May 2026, 11:58 Morning!
Avvvv
EMMI!! AVIE!!
Briar!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Heya Peeps!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
hey...

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
MELIIIIIIIII, LAVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 13:52 MELIIIIIIIII, LAVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey Lils

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:06
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 13:52 MELIIIIIIIII, LAVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey Lils
WHY SO DOWN???

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Lav and Meli!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
I HAVE RETURNED!!!

Hello everyone!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:08
Laverne Taylor wrote: 8 May 2026, 14:06
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 13:52 MELIIIIIIIII, LAVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey Lils
WHY SO DOWN???
meh still not fine.. admitted...

Hey Cassie and Rosaa

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯