What does it mean to you?
Job
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
What does it mean to you?
Internship
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
What does it mean to you?
Mentor
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
What does it mean to you?
starter
What does it mean to you?
Um Brawl Stars don’t ask
|
|
What does it mean to you?
Video games
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
What does it mean to you?
Mario Kart
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
What does it mean to you?
Bad driving
Mind of Ravenclaw~heart of a Hufflepuff
“ They want the Moon, I'm on Mars”| “Honestly, don't you two read?”|