What does it mean to you?

Get away

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

What does it mean to you?
Getaway Car

when you can't find light, be it

What does it mean to you?
Taylor Swift

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

What does it mean to you?
Singerr

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



What does it mean to you?
Ed Sheeran

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

What does it mean to you?
taylor swift

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

What does it mean to you?
concert :wow:

Always | Kiara J. Sterling

What does it mean to you?
School

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

What does it mean to you?
Learning

Mind of Ravenclaw~heart of a Hufflepuff
“ They want the Moon, I'm on Mars”| “Honestly, don't you two read?”|

What does it mean to you?
Teaching

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8