OOC Let's Chat!

Rosalyn Willows wrote: 8 May 2026, 11:51 Hello and goodmorning! I’m disappearing to take my big Bio tests, sorry rp/game people, I’ll be back soon!
GOOD LUCK ROSIE

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Ada Hawkins wrote: 8 May 2026, 11:52
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 11:51
Ada Hawkins wrote: 8 May 2026, 11:50
Hi! :bye:
Addie!!!!
Meli!!!!
I haven't seen u in such a while!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 8 May 2026, 11:53
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 8 May 2026, 11:51 Hello and goodmorning! I’m disappearing to take my big Bio tests, sorry rp/game people, I’ll be back soon!
GOOD LUCK ROSIE
THANK YOUUUU
I NEED IT!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 11:53
Ada Hawkins wrote: 8 May 2026, 11:52
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 11:51
Ada Hawkins wrote: 8 May 2026, 11:50
Hi! :bye:
Addie!!!!
Meli!!!!
I haven't seen u in such a while!
I know right!! Been so busy! How are you doing? :cute:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 8 May 2026, 11:58 Morning!
Avvvv

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 8 May 2026, 11:58
Avery Gray wrote: 8 May 2026, 11:58 Morning!
Avvvv
EMMI!! AVIE!!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Hio! Hai Bri

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Ada Hawkins wrote: 8 May 2026, 11:57
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 11:53
Ada Hawkins wrote: 8 May 2026, 11:52
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 11:51
Ada Hawkins wrote: 8 May 2026, 11:50
Addie!!!!
Meli!!!!
I haven't seen u in such a while!
I know right!! Been so busy! How are you doing? :cute:
ADAAA

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 May 2026, 12:01
Ada Hawkins wrote: 8 May 2026, 11:57
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 11:53
Ada Hawkins wrote: 8 May 2026, 11:52
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 11:51

Addie!!!!
Meli!!!!
I haven't seen u in such a while!
I know right!! Been so busy! How are you doing? :cute:
ADAAA
LAAAAASYAAAAA!!!! I LOVE THE NEW PFP!!!!! :wow:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8