OOC Let's Chat!

Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 10:15 open
WHERE DID YOU FIND DORA THE ROCK?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Lol, I had no idea what you'd meant by that until I opened the link. That's quite funny

Fair note, though, do be careful about posting/opening links and such on the internet! You can never be sure where they go, so just be safe ^^

⊹₊⟡⋆ livia machavariani.
light does not care if shadows follow.
Ravenclaw Sports
Duelling | Quidditch | Racing
xxxxx
marina alacrán ⊹₊⟡⋆
ma'am, that's an outlaw.

OOC Let's Chat!
Jessamine Lancaster wrote: 8 May 2026, 10:32 Lol, I had no idea what you'd meant by that until I opened the link. That's quite funny

Fair note, though, do be careful about posting/opening links and such on the internet! You can never be sure where they go, so just be safe ^^
Oh ok

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Jessamine Lancaster wrote: 8 May 2026, 10:32 Lol, I had no idea what you'd meant by that until I opened the link. That's quite funny

Fair note, though, do be careful about posting/opening links and such on the internet! You can never be sure where they go, so just be safe ^^
Never said better ⭐

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
I've already done 4 RP posts today Two Cinder, and two Mira, and it's not even lunch time!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 8 May 2026, 11:30 I've already done 4 RP posts today Two Cinder, and two Mira, and it's not even lunch time!
Nice!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! :bye:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello and goodmorning! I’m disappearing to take my big Bio tests, sorry rp/game people, I’ll be back soon!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Ada Hawkins wrote: 8 May 2026, 11:50
Hi! :bye:
Addie!!!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 11:51
Ada Hawkins wrote: 8 May 2026, 11:50
Hi! :bye:
Addie!!!!
Meli!!!!

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8