OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:21
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:21
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:20
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:20
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:19

Nobody hurt me, gurl........ I have to make a speech by 12 o clock....
Can I help you in anyway??
Nah, it's bout a program..... Just gotta do it ig....
Ohh all the best...
Thanks!
All the best!! <3

OOC Let's Chat!
ESTHER!!!

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:22 ESTHER!!!
MELI!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:21
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:21
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:21
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:20
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:20

Can I help you in anyway??
Nah, it's bout a program..... Just gotta do it ig....
Ohh all the best...
Thanks!
All the best!! <3
Thx!!

Hru btw?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:24
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:22 ESTHER!!!
MELI!!!
I'm bored....

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:24
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:24
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:22 ESTHER!!!
MELI!!!
I'm bored....
Write a solo?

@Lily Clarke I’m good! You?

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:25
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:24
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:24
Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:22 ESTHER!!!
MELI!!!
I'm bored....
Write a solo?

@Lily Clarke I’m good! You?
I need the code...

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
MORNING CHAT!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 08:37 MORNING CHAT!
MADDY!!!! :wow:

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 08:39
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 May 2026, 08:37 MORNING CHAT!
MADDY!!!! :wow:
ESTHER!!! HRU?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles