Let's Chat!
All the best!!Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:21Thanks!Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:21Ohh all the best...Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:20Nah, it's bout a program..... Just gotta do it ig....Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:20Can I help you in anyway??Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:19
Nobody hurt me, gurl........ I have to make a speech by 12 o clock....
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
ESTHER!!!
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
MELI!!!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Thx!!Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:21All the best!!Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:21Thanks!Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:21Ohh all the best...![]()
Hru btw?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
I'm bored....
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
I need the code...Esther Meadows wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:25Write a solo?
@Lily Clarke Iβm good! You?
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
MORNING CHAT!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
MADDY!!!!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
ESTHER!!! HRU?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles