Let's Chat!
Wassup peeps!
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Heya Meli!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
LYDERR!! HOWS LIFE???
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Sad......Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:14LYDERR!! HOWS LIFE???
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
WHO HURT YOU!! TELL ME THE NAME AND I'LL END THEM!!Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:17Sad......Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:14LYDERR!! HOWS LIFE???
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Nobody hurt me, gurl........ I have to make a speech by 12 o clock....Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:18WHO HURT YOU!! TELL ME THE NAME AND I'LL END THEM!!Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:17Sad......Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:14LYDERR!! HOWS LIFE???
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
Can I help you in anyway??Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:19Nobody hurt me, gurl........ I have to make a speech by 12 o clock....Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:18WHO HURT YOU!! TELL ME THE NAME AND I'LL END THEM!!Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:17Sad......
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Nah, it's bout a program..... Just gotta do it ig....Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:20Can I help you in anyway??Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:19Nobody hurt me, gurl........ I have to make a speech by 12 o clock....Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:18WHO HURT YOU!! TELL ME THE NAME AND I'LL END THEM!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
Ohh all the best...Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:20Nah, it's bout a program..... Just gotta do it ig....Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:20Can I help you in anyway??Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:19Nobody hurt me, gurl........ I have to make a speech by 12 o clock....
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Thanks!Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:21Ohh all the best...Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:20Nah, it's bout a program..... Just gotta do it ig....Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:20Can I help you in anyway??Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 07:19Nobody hurt me, gurl........ I have to make a speech by 12 o clock....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |