Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
2
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
3
You can succeed if you try. Determination, faith, courage, daring and passion - You might belong in Gryffindor, Where dwell the brave at heart, Their daring, nerve and chivalry, Set Gryffindors apart.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
2
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
2
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
1
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
1
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |