Stray Kids Fandom
I mean, she ain't wrong tho...... My mother would have killed me then and thereBriar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:30She said, "I think maybe you should stop listening to ALL types of music"...Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:19Damn....Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:19My mother came in when I was blasting their music at full volume, and that song came on..Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:18 Always gonna fear Red Lights somehow coming on at concerts tho-![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Stray Kids Fandom
Name: Veda Lunar
Year: 2nd
Bias: Hyunjin (bias wrecker bangchan)
Favorite song: Dominooooo
Are you willing to help write a small article on every comeback: OFC
Veda | Lunar
Oak & Ivy
Oak & Ivy
Stray Kids Fandom
Thanks for joining!Veda Lunar wrote: 8 May 2026, 01:40Name: Veda Lunar
Year: 2nd
Bias: Hyunjin (bias wrecker bangchan)
Favorite song: Dominooooo
Are you willing to help write a small article on every comeback: OFC
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Stray Kids Fandom
Name: Elowyn Jones
Year: First
Bias: Lee Know
Favorite song: Hellavator
Are you willing to help write a small article on every comeback: Yes/No - Will try my best. Life is hectic
Year: First
Bias: Lee Know
Favorite song: Hellavator
Are you willing to help write a small article on every comeback: Yes/No - Will try my best. Life is hectic
Stray Kids Fandom
Thanks for joining!Elowyn Jones wrote: 14 May 2026, 15:57 Name: Elowyn Jones
Year: First
Bias: Lee Know
Favorite song: Hellavator
Are you willing to help write a small article on every comeback: Yes/No - Will try my best. Life is hectic
We share the same bias
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Stray Kids Fandom
Yayyy. Love himBriar Anderson wrote: 14 May 2026, 15:59Thanks for joining!Elowyn Jones wrote: 14 May 2026, 15:57 Name: Elowyn Jones
Year: First
Bias: Lee Know
Favorite song: Hellavator
Are you willing to help write a small article on every comeback: Yes/No - Will try my best. Life is hectic
We share the same bias![]()