OOC Let's Chat!

LOTUS!!!!!!!!!!! I'm doing okay ^^ Working on my ency

How are you?!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 7 May 2026, 21:22 LOTUS!!!!!!!!!!! I'm doing okay ^^ Working on my ency

How are you?!
Mm good iv got graduation later :3

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 21:26
Bree Grey wrote: 7 May 2026, 21:22 LOTUS!!!!!!!!!!! I'm doing okay ^^ Working on my ency

How are you?!
Mm good iv got graduation later :3
Congrats!

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Now that I read it, I gotta finish my ency... at least I already finished the biggest part of it, wish me luck

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 7 May 2026, 22:04 Now that I read it, I gotta finish my ency... at least I already finished the biggest part of it, wish me luck
Good luck!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:10
Keith Moore wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:09
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:06
Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:05
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:02

Cat
Why are there so many cats?
Same question!
hahahah
Y'all don't know about Kim and Cat ?
No? TELL ME! WHY AM I SO UNAWARE!?
Dang I've been here a long time-

They're rumored to summon kim... We say Cat enough times and he just.. appears


@avery grey hii


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him

OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 7 May 2026, 22:29
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:10
Keith Moore wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:09
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:06
Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:05

Why are there so many cats?
Same question!
hahahah
Y'all don't know about Kim and Cat ?
No? TELL ME! WHY AM I SO UNAWARE!?
Dang I've been here a long time-

They're rumored to summon kim... We say Cat enough times and he just.. appears


@avery grey hii
*tacklesnugs Keith!*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
*puts box on the table* :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
*rolls on carpet*

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Eden's 14 now :D

I PROTECT THE FAMILY
iNPC account of Sage Willows