OOC Let's Chat!

Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:06 @Bria Anderson I have suspicious things I asked the suspect@Ryder Hawke WHEN DID YOUR EX BREAK UP WITH YOU AND FOR WHAT REASON and he gave no answer
Well, she deactivated for who knows what reason?
Don't really know.......

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 19:04
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:06 @Bria Anderson I have suspicious things I asked the suspect@Ryder Hawke WHEN DID YOUR EX BREAK UP WITH YOU AND FOR WHAT REASON and he gave no answer
Well, she deactivated for who knows what reason?
Don't really know.......
What happened?

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 19:05
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 19:04
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:06 @Bria Anderson I have suspicious things I asked the suspect@Ryder Hawke WHEN DID YOUR EX BREAK UP WITH YOU AND FOR WHAT REASON and he gave no answer
Well, she deactivated for who knows what reason?
Don't really know.......
What happened?
WE FOUND OUT RY HAD AN EX BEFORE LILS

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 19:06
Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 19:05
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 19:04
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:06 @Bria Anderson I have suspicious things I asked the suspect@Ryder Hawke WHEN DID YOUR EX BREAK UP WITH YOU AND FOR WHAT REASON and he gave no answer
Well, she deactivated for who knows what reason?
Don't really know.......
What happened?
WE FOUND OUT RY HAD AN EX BEFORE LILS
Whaaatttttttt?

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 19:07
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 19:06
Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 19:05
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 19:04
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:06 @Bria Anderson I have suspicious things I asked the suspect@Ryder Hawke WHEN DID YOUR EX BREAK UP WITH YOU AND FOR WHAT REASON and he gave no answer
Well, she deactivated for who knows what reason?
Don't really know.......
What happened?
WE FOUND OUT RY HAD AN EX BEFORE LILS
Whaaatttttttt?
HAHAH YES THIS IS THE LINK

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 19:08
Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 19:07
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 19:06
Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 19:05
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 19:04

Well, she deactivated for who knows what reason?
Don't really know.......
What happened?
WE FOUND OUT RY HAD AN EX BEFORE LILS
Whaaatttttttt?
HAHAH YES THIS IS THE LINK
*gasps dramatically*

OOC Let's Chat!
Why are you guys still active?? Aren't you supposed to asleep??

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
FINISHED TRACK!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 7 May 2026, 19:52 FINISHED TRACK!
SEA-BRAIN!!!!!

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 19:59
Flame Afterglow wrote: 7 May 2026, 19:52 FINISHED TRACK!
SEA-BRAIN!!!!!
SOLAR-BOY!!!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.