Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-35!!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-36!!!!!!!!!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-37!!!!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-38!!!!!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-37

Pure-Blood • British • First Year • Hogwarts • Heiress to the Theodora Legacy

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-38

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-39

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-40!!!

Always | Kiara J. Sterling

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
5

Its during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light - Aristotle

shop ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ helena ✧˖°. ency

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
Once we hit 50, we go back to 0 :)
0

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8