Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah we are
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
- 16!
Last edited by Kiara Jane Sterling on 7 May 2026, 18:04, edited 1 time in total.
Always | Kiara J. Sterling
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-17
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-19
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-21!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-22!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-24!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.