Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah we are

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
- 16!
Last edited by Kiara Jane Sterling on 7 May 2026, 18:04, edited 1 time in total.

Always | Kiara J. Sterling

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-17

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-18

Always | Kiara J. Sterling

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-19

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-20!

Always | Kiara J. Sterling

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-21!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-22!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-23!

Always | Kiara J. Sterling

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-24!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.