Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-5!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-6!!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-7!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-8!!!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-9!!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-10!!!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-11!!!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-12!!!!!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-13!!!!!!!!!!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-14!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol we doing it here also, alrighty
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.