OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:44
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:43 *sighs* Well am I free to go now?
NOPE!

@ Melissa Blake you and Maddy were doing that as well
Well that was.....

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:45
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:44
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:43 *sighs* Well am I free to go now?
NOPE!

@ Melissa Blake you and Maddy were doing that as well
THAT IS DIFFERENT!
Is it?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:40
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:39
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:38 Hullo all :3 I've got graduation today and I will most likely cry
HEYYYYY
THATS SOOOOO BIG
IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU
How about we cry together?
I'll join too
I'm one of sixteen people graduating outa my co-op and I'm not very excited but I sorta am

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
They are just upset and you know why LilyKins!
Why am I still being interrogated?

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:46 They are just upset and you know why LilyKins!
Why am I still being interrogated?
Idk.. they want to, they can!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:45
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:45
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:44
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:43 *sighs* Well am I free to go now?
NOPE!

@ Melissa Blake you and Maddy were doing that as well
THAT IS DIFFERENT!
Is it?
Yess!! We are singles who are mingling together...
We don't have a man like you and we don't want to too

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:45
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:40
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:39
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:38 Hullo all :3 I've got graduation today and I will most likely cry
HEYYYYY
THATS SOOOOO BIG
IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU
How about we cry together?
I'll join too
I'm one of sixteen people graduating outa my co-op and I'm not very excited but I sorta am
GOOD ENOUGH!
Tell me when I can start crying :cryhappy:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:45
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:45
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:44
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:43 *sighs* Well am I free to go now?
NOPE!

@ Melissa Blake you and Maddy were doing that as well
THAT IS DIFFERENT!
Is it?
YEAH CAUSE MELI IS IN MY HEART (lolz)
YEAH MELI!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
*slowly leaves conversation*

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:46
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:45
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:45
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:44
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:43 *sighs* Well am I free to go now?
NOPE!

@ Melissa Blake you and Maddy were doing that as well
THAT IS DIFFERENT!
Is it?
Yess!! We are singles who are mingling together...
We don't have a man like you and we don't want to too
We already found some for you tho....


RYDES COME BACKKK

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9