OOC Let's Chat!

Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:42
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:39
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:38
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:34

Sure it was?
Yeah, It WAS! Gone!
Are you sure we don’t want you cheating on @Lily Clarke because for all we know you could still love her
IF HE DOES
HES UNDER ARREST
I’ll get the handcuffs

@Lily Clarke you never know we only have your best interests at heart
Good thinking, officer.

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:42
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:39
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:38
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:34

Sure it was?
Yeah, It WAS! Gone!
Are you sure we don’t want you cheating on @Lily Clarke because for all we know you could still love her
IF HE DOES
HES UNDER ARREST
I’ll get the handcuffs

@Lily Clarke you never know we only have your best interests at heart
ILL STAND GUARD!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Awww, that's true, Rydes.

@Nick Jameson of course you do!
@ Madeline Tomlinson @ Briar Anderson stopp

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
*sighs* Well am I free to go now?

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:40 My name is Ryder Hawke and I am totally fine and in my senses! Lilykins is the only person in Ryder's life. He doesn't even remembers that!
And I would NEVER even think about doing that horrendous thing Nick!
LilyKins is the only ONE!
The cheeesiness blek

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
SAY WHAT!?
CRIME DISMISSED BY LILS!?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:43 *sighs* Well am I free to go now?
NOPE!

@ Melissa Blake you and Maddy were doing that as well

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:44 SAY WHAT!?
CRIME DISMISSED BY LILS!?
THIS....
IS UNJUSTICE.

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:43 *sighs* Well am I free to go now?
No you have the right to remain silent we’re taking you back to the station for questioning

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:44
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:43 *sighs* Well am I free to go now?
NOPE!

@ Melissa Blake you and Maddy were doing that as well
THAT IS DIFFERENT!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles